Escape Run 2 Escape Run 2

I fucking rage quit it!

Terrible Teeth Demo Terrible Teeth Demo

The characters were extremely fun and the whole atmosphere, with the sound effects and the whole idea of hitting fairies in the nuts. I'm a little curious as to how you made this demo. Did you had to re-code it basically?

3D Quad Bike Racing 3D Quad Bike Racing

Technically impressive, terrible to play

Well it's very interesting technically, it's impressive for a flash game that's for sure.

However the game itself is pretty bad: poor racetrack design, poor controls and floaty physics.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Really great and addictive game

I was waiting to finish this game before adding a review, and it's finally done!

This is really well done, a perfect reproduction of the original. You seem to have worked out every detail of the game, and that is just amazing.

I had a hell of a hard time to finish level 8-2 with Bill R. That water part was a real bitch since you can't swim.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Most ridiculous game I've ever played

I love the idea of bringing down the space shuttle, this game is fucking awesome!

Klungo Sssavess Teh Worl Klungo Sssavess Teh Worl

Fun

It was fun, but I couldn't beat level 4 so I just gave up.

I just really, really, really enjoyed the music. where is it from?

Hi5er responds:

lol yeah level 4 is the hardest, im quite annoyed the boss is eaier than it :l

The music is from 'Klungo Sssavesss teh world' on xbox 360.

Thanks for the review.

Grid16 Grid16

Impressive

I have to say I was impressed. The game feels VERY snappy/solid even if you can see a slowdown once in a while (probably because of all the scaling going on). It took me a couple of tries before I could actually have enough time to understand the principle of the minigames.

All in all, great game, maybe a bit repetitive.vI'm guessing the "shoot the lines" one is always the last game played... it's too easy and it's the most boring :)

Flash RPG Game Engine Flash RPG Game Engine

Terrible

I'm sorry this game is terrible. It's obvious you stole most of the scripts from tutorials, and that you hacked it all together. The fighting is less than sub-par (sllooooooowwww) and it took some time for me to figure out who I was.

Lots of work still needs to be done before this rates as an actual game.

Neobii responds:

Haha, go check it out, I released all of the source for everyone to look at, and then tell me if I stole someone else's scripts.

Pong in one frame. Pong in one frame.

It's an awesome game

Too bad you simply copied and pasted the code I posted in the NG BBS. I don't mind people using it, but a little credit wouldn't hurt.

Asshole.

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

It's finally here!

Well you know what I think about it: it's pure awesomeness, and I love the format of little "Did-you-knows" between levels.

You'll have to explain to me though how those water bodies keep that "shape". Shouldn't water fill up most tunnels and level due to air pressure and stuff?